Free E-book Market

Download E-book for free

10 Steps to Get You Back on Track in 2010

 

Size : 5,18 MB
Buy The Book

I got lucky when I was browsing and find a site that provides a free copy of this book. So, I immediately grab this rare opportunity. Star Over, Finish Rich written by David Bach. He is author of 7 New York Times Bestsellers. I think many people already know him, especially his Latte Factors concept.
 
This book has written because he concerns about what happen today. Many people and businesses collapse due to recession. Not only in U.S.A but also all around the world. Although I think America have been experience it badly. I saw on Oprah that there are many people lost their houses, jobs and have to live on the tends. Eat from coupons etc. That is painful.
There are some people who had followed Bach’s suggestions but collapsed because this recession too. So, they asked the same question : I did it all right, but why did it happens to me too ? What was my fault ? What should I do ? In Start Over, Finish Rich, David gives you 10 steps to get you back on track in 2010. So, you could be bankrupt today, what the important thing now is how to wake up and go from solely surviving into thriving.
In this book, Bach gives us an unique way to see a recession. He argues that recession is something normal. In fact, it is some phase on human history. I don’t know exactly about America’s history, but I think he is right. In my country, I notice that recession is happen in 10 years patterns. But when it happens, usually our society will strike back. And become stronger than we were.
Recession is time for us to reevaluate our live-financially and spiritually. A time to learn about the most important things in our life. About the right and the wrong things that we had done. So, when the society learns their lessons, we can strike back and be a stronger society than we were.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner